Functional and simple
Allegra is the most powerful task management software on the market. It offers you high functionality with simple usability. Allegra integrates:
- Personal tasks
- Team tasks
- Task templates
- Delegate tasks
- Task reports
- Getting Things Done
- Tasks on the calendar
- Tasks with time tracking
- Gantt chart
Areas and operations
Use "areas" to map projects, portfolios, and organizational or geographical structures hierarchically.
Use "processes" to map everything else hierarchically. Examples of processes include:
- Tasks (can be planned, useful in task management and project management)
- Action points (cannot be planned, useful in task management)
- Tickets (help desk and service desk)
- Bugs (Issue Tracking, Bug Tracking)
- Requirements (ALM, requirements management)
- Meeting minutes
Task management software improves your processes
With our task management software, you can reach:
- Overview and transparency in task management
- Shorter meetings
- Better resource utilization
- More satisfaction within the team
Systematic and methodical
Allegra is not a toy. Everything is well thought out and complete. Allegra integrates:
- Scrum and Kanban for agile project management
- Getting Things Done (GTD) for systematic task categorization
- Earned value method for progress control
- Gantt chart for easy planning
- Resource allocation diagram
- RACI matrix for a unique authorization system
- UML state diagrams for workflow definitions
Everything is packaged so that you can use Allegra intuitively!
Getting Things Done for teams
Task management personally and in a team: With the Getting Things Done method, you classify everything that appeals to you. For each task you can, for example, set a personal follow-up date and a different date for your colleague. With the GTD method, you structure your work and master your projects.
You can delegate tasks while still keeping an eye on them, even if you are no longer the processor.
With Allegra, you can automate your workflows without having to program anything. Automatic answering of emails, resubmissions, escalations, and approval processes lightens your workload and relieves you of having to do many tasks. The graphical workflow editor and the Allegra Task Engine makes it easy for you and your team to automate complex tasks.
Task management software for on the go
For task management on the go - with your smartphone, iPhone, tablet or iPad. Mobile access to project data promotes teamwork, even when team members are not on site. The Teamgeist mobile app is free. With Allegra's task management app, task management is fun.
Task management with RACI
Through RACI, every process has an agent (Responsible), a manager (Accountable) and possibly a number of consultants (Consulted) and those to be informed (Informed).
This allows you to control access authorizations and automatic notifications incredibly precisely and flexibly.
Anonymous test drive
Quickly check out Allegra with our demo installation completely anonymously.
Run on your computer
You can install Allegra on your machine and try it for 30 days for free. We are happy to help you getting started.
Request a webinar
Contact us for a free webinar without any obligation.
We will contact you shortly!