Product support via customer portal
Integrate an access point into your existing website through which:
- Your customers can present their concerns in one place
- Your customers are automatically informed about the receipt and the processing status
- You can be involved in everything from first level support to product management and development
- Your customers receive information about the products they have purchased
- You can control the entire workflow up to the dispatch of a spare part for complaints
- You can identify problematic products and customers based on key figures
Knowledge Base und FAQs
Many customers like to help themselves. With the customer portal, you can:
- Make your customers' information about your products structured, multilingual, and easily searchable
- Improve your documentation with the help of customer feedback and thus reduce the support effort
- Integrate your existing documentation infrastructure and make parts of it available to your customers
- Support product variants and product versions without duplicating identical content
Integrate your complaint management into Allegra.
- Connect your ERP system and your product database with Allegra
- Manage the complete complaint workflow from the receipt of the complaint to the dispatch of a spare part
- Increase the satisfaction of your customers through transparency regarding the processing status of their complaints
- Identify frequent complaints and support-intensive products based on key figures
ITIL-compliant service management
Design your service processes according to the ITIL model. Use the various configuration options:
- Distinguish between tickets, incidents, and problems
- Assign operations to specific agents based on keywords in the customer’s email
- Store SLAs with automatic escalations
- Split a customer ticket into several internal tickets
- Close issues with unanswered queries
Escalate if necessary
If a request was not processed in time, you can have it automatically escalated. For example, a manager can be informed or the request can be reassigned.
You can also send an email and notify the customer of the delay. Or you automatically close inquiries that have been lying around unprocessed for too long. It depends on you.
Proof of performance for your customers
Let your customers know what you did for them.
- Build trust through a transparent process
- Create beautiful and informative reports that make your performance transparent
- Record the effort involved in processing a ticket
- Differentiate expenses with booking accounts and cost centers
- Create monthly statements for each customer
Anonymous test drive
Quickly check out Allegra with our demo installation completely anonymously.
Run on your computer
You can install Allegra on your machine and try it for 30 days for free. We are happy to help you getting started.
Request a webinar
Contact us for a free webinar without any obligation.
We will contact you shortly!