7.3.0 Release Notes
by Bence Nagy
New integrations, reworked Rest API documentation
This new release of Allegra project management software comes with:
- Completely reworked Rest API documentation which permits testing live each Rest endpoint.
- Exporting single and multiple items to PDF by HTML export template.
- Importing a list of client/full users based on an Excel template.
- Importing custom lists (simple or cascading) from Excel based on column mapping.
- Item reminders: improved/extended (new reminder period types, notify RACI roles or persons, possibility to filter by item reminders and item recurrence).
- Possibility to send manually user welcome email.
- Specific e-mail template for item comment notification.
- User attributes mass edition.
- Exporting chart-based cockpits to PDF/PNG.
- Exporting Cockpit screen to PDF (The chart-based tiles are supported).
- New field type Person Meta Field. Supported fields: Responsible, Author, Manager, and all person picker fields. Supported attributes: name, first name, last name, phone, company, E-mail address, and Employee ID. All these fields are searchable in filters.
- Filtering possibility by expense date.
- Set CC as watchers.
- Drag and drop tickets to different workspaces
- Item dialog: Workspace breadcrumb in the dialog title.
- Go to item’s workspace: in the Item navigator by selecting this from an item’s context menu it jumps to the selected item’s workspace.
- Compile all scripts at once in order to check easily with one click which script is not compiling.
- Text templates are available in Wiki
- Enforce disabled status on items/wiki documents.
- Workflow activity for rich text fields extended: possibility to add values from text templates.
- Workflow "do" activity plugged in (no need for self-hooks).
- Two dimensional statistic extended with possibility to choose cascading select lists (either full or only up to a certain level).
- Workflow extended: guards by list attributes, workday based workflow triggers, new date setters.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Possibility to make the company name and phone number required via the configuration file.
- Conditional fields.
- Table view for tickets.
- Export all tickets to excel.
- New field types: Integer field and Combo-Select, rich text tag.
- Date validation can now be used.
- Number validation can now be used.
- Possibility to have print button based on item type and workspace.
- A timeline based on a workflow can now be used to visualise progress on a ticket.
There are also numerous minor improvements and bug fixes.
We are grateful for feedback!
When upgrading from the previous version 7.1 or 7.2 you do not need a new license key.